Hey i have recently got the blackberry Tourch and come from sony ericsson and what i can say is what a load of **** i have had the phone for no longer then 2 weeks and all ready on my 3rd it just seems to freeze all the time and only the touch screen will work no buttons what so ever i just wanted to see if im the only one here that has this problem? Before i set off for another 30 mile journey to carphone ware house, I live in the UK and on Vodafone UK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    07-01-11 09:24 AM
    To be honest with you mate im a total novice with you so dont actuly no anything about blackberrys all i know is from getting a new one from carphoneware house being turned on and driving home it would have frozen, no apps on nothing im not sure if it's my phone holder thats above my cd player in my car thats making it freeze.
    07-01-11 09:45 AM
    Sounds like operating system problem, reload the Operating system
    07-01-11 09:51 AM
    how would i do that?
    07-01-11 09:54 AM
    you gotta update it. Sometimes carries have older phones siting around that haven't been updated. Sprint was notorious for selling phones with old OS's on them.

A clean wipe and an update should do you right.

Install the blackberry desktop manager on your computer and let it update your device. There are many posts dedicated to updating an OS. It is very easy.
    07-01-11 10:04 AM
    okay im going to give it a shot now. Thanks for your help i will let you know if it works or not.
    07-01-11 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD