When typing an e-mail, txt or bbm the cursor will move randomly up and down and add letters and symbols.... I have upgraded to 214 and stopped for about 24 hrs then started again. Doesn't do it all the time but starts maybe one out of 10 emails, txt or bbms then becomes more frequent.. Any ideas??
    09-18-10 09:24 PM
    Have you changed any keyboard settings? What 3rd party applications do you run?

I had a similar issue. I wound up returning the device because even with just the OS, the issue would come and go even after a device wipe, fresh download and clean install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 10:16 PM
    Try .225, should fix the bug you are talking about.
    09-19-10 05:44 PM
    yup, also have the same issue. called at&t, but they weren't helpful.

i have to do a battery pull, in order to get things working again, but it returns after some time.

this is what i've done thus far:
    1.) i wiped the device
    2.) reinstalled os (.141)
    3.) deleted all apps
    4.) installed .225

but the random movements etc come up again....i'm waiting for a replacement from at&t
    09-19-10 07:55 PM
    Glad it wasn't just me... I will take back and try a new one.. My other torch works great!! So maybe a "defect" will see Tuesday... Thanks
    09-20-10 09:49 AM
    just an update, after installing .225. it's been almost a day, and the random/crazy touchscreen issue has significantly decreased. so far it has happened only once, compared to several times a day with .141.

still gonna wait for replacement though
    09-20-10 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD