Hey guys,

I have been a long time troller but finally decided to create an account. -Mainly because I wanted to ask a question

I have been a long time bb nut hugger, and even tried a 3g iphone and hated it.

I upgraded from a bold 9000 to a 9800 and love it.

My questions are.....

1) Is there anyway when using the web browser and I select open in new tab it will take me there. I have searched but I can not find an option that allows me to stay in my current window while the tab loads in the background. Is this possible?

I have two different email accounts on my phone one personal and one work related.

2) Personal email address is a blackberry.net account. Is there anyway to access these emails from a PC? I ask because there are times where I would like to send large emails from a PC, and typing them out on a phone gets tiring. When I had my hotmail account setup I would type it on the computer and forward it to who ever I needed. Is there a way to access these emails like that?

3) Work emails - My work account has different folders when I view it through outlook but I do not see those options when I use my bb. I am not connecting through BES. Is this possible with my current settings?

Thanks for any help/advise you might have.
    01-26-11 03:31 PM
    (1) yes. select a link and hold down the trakpad. A menu will pop up with one choice being open link in new tab. It should create a new tab and make it active plus take you to the site you selected.

(2) Not that I can find. bb.net just sends them right to your BB. If you use gmail or yahoo (both have a push service for BB that is free and very fast) you can check email via a PC.

(3) On BES, teh BB mimics what is on the Exchange server. If the folder exists on the server it should be on your BB but if you are archiving or moving email (by rules or manually) to PST files those folders will not be on your BB.
    01-27-11 11:05 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I made a typo for the first question.... It should have said I do NOT want to go to the new tab. I would prefer for it to load in the background. - Much like how it works PC browsers.

Also in regards to the folder, I noticed a fellow colleague using a crappy iphone. He had the same folders as what outlook did.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
    01-28-11 10:20 PM
    Your welcome. Then not to my knowledge on the tabs and you can too on the folders as long as they are actually on the server and not your PC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD