Most likely going to pick up a torch at some point but I was just curious about a couple of the social networking things. 1. Does facebook and twitter show up the same as it does on the Storm? 2. I have a school email (@mta.ca) and I was wondering if I could connect that to my Torch so I would get emails to my phone. I was wondering if it would work because it's not @gmail or @hotmail (some of the big name ones). I had an Ipod touch and I couldn't get emails to it because it only accepted gmail and other ones I did not use.
    11-29-10 07:58 PM
    I don't know about #1. But, I have my email set up on my phone and it goes through with no problems at all. My email addy is through my ISP..not gmail or hotmail or any of those.
    rharris36 likes this.
    11-29-10 08:00 PM
    Setting up your email should fine.
    rharris36 likes this.
    11-29-10 08:02 PM
    I have my school email setup on my torch and all you need is the server name, username and pw for your school email. The facebook does show up very similar to how it looks on the storm. Not sure about Twitter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    rharris36 likes this.
    11-29-10 08:02 PM
    1 yes facebook twitter and myspace all show up on your social feeds. However third party apps for any of those accounts will not show up,I.e. If you were using ubertwitter or I'm+ or something they'd only show up through the home screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD