Hey everyone. I had a question and I am hoping someone here can help me with it since my rep at AT&T has yet to get back to me (no surprise there right?!).

So, I really enjoy the Torch but I was wondering if there was a way to set it so that every time I slid it closed, no matter what program I was using, bbm, texting, browser...it would automatically go back to the home screen upon being slid closed. I don't always want to have to hit the home screen button or the "end" button to bring me out of bbm when I am done typing something, I would like to just slide the phone closed and be at the home screen...does that make sense?

I am hoping someone out there understands what I am trying to get at and can help me out with this problem of mine!

Thanks a bunch guys!
    11-14-10 03:25 AM
    I'm sorry, I don't know of any app to do that.
    I always close out of everything - very disciplined about that - because I want to make sure I don't have anything running in the background that I shouldn't. I'm very careful about battery usage so I really want to make sure everything is off when I finish using it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 06:15 AM
    No app or programing can do this that I'm aware of. The whole concept of the slider is to either use the physical keyboard, then when slid closed the virtual keyboard comes up. If you had slide to close, that would negate that feature.
    11-14-10 06:34 AM
    I'm sorry, I don't know of any app to do that.
    I always close out of everything - very disciplined about that - because I want to make sure I don't have anything running in the background that I shouldn't. I'm very careful about battery usage so I really want to make sure everything is off when I finish using it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    me too. i wish more people were.
    11-14-10 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD