Hello!
    I am picking up an Iphone4s tomorrow and need to move all of my old data from my Torch to the Iphone 4s. I don't have pocketmac and am using blackberry desktop manager for mac 2.0. My question is for anyone who has done this or familiar with the Berrymover, is after I zip and extract the backup.bbb locate the database folder and open it, is it just one database.ipd file I have to move to the desktop, or are there many mulitple ipd files for texts, addressbook, calendar and so on? I would like to import all my data, but am not sure how they break up the ipd files into specific ones if, in order to be able to choose specific data you want to import into your Iphone, as it says on the berrymover tutorial. Also has any mac users have any problems using Berrymover? Did it work as promised? I don't want to have to pay $30 for that bluetooth missing sync tethering program.

Any help is much much appreciated!
    Thanks
    Last edited by killabagira; 11-14-11 at 08:36 PM.
    11-14-11 08:33 PM
    Hi,

I'm one of the owners of PocketMac. This will definitely work. If you run into problems, please email me directly.

Thanks,

Tim Goggin
    PocketMac
    [email protected]
    11-15-11 07:13 PM
    Hi,

And I should add there is just one .ipd file in the databases folder.

Tim
    11-15-11 07:14 PM
    Where but on CB do you get customer service like this?????? Impressive!!!!!!
    12-05-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD