Hey guys sorry to start a new thread on this but I tried searching the forums and googling how to put videos onto my to torch. When I open bb desktop manager and click the "videos" link on left navigation - than the "computer videos" tab up top it shows the videos from "my videos" folder on my computer. Only thing is I cant check off the little boxes underneath them to sync. There is a orange exclamation icon on all of the videos. They are all in .AVI format. Does anyone know how to help me get them on my device?
    12-26-10 10:24 PM
    you need to chnge them to mp4 in order to play them in your Torch, there are several online converters that you can use and they are free, just type in google "avi to mp4 online converter" and you'll have a bunch of them...

once you have the videos on mp4 just connect your Torch as a USB device and transfer your videos.

hope it helps.
    12-27-10 12:48 AM
    I've copied avi files directly to my memory card by dragging and dropping them like any windows file. The files play fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 06:01 AM
    I've copied avi files directly to my memory card by dragging and dropping them like any windows file. The files play fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i tried this and they wouldnt play on my phone?
    they were avi's as well
    01-07-11 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD