I unlock my torch and everything work fine but I have problem with the enternet I can't use the browser or eny thing with the enternet but the bbm work fine so what should I do. ? Plz help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 05:28 AM
    hi mate when did this start happening and what network are you on i am on 3australia and it just started to happen to me yesterday i get this unable to connect to the internet, please try again later message
    10-15-10 06:16 AM
    Is your torch originally from AT&T? If so check under TCP/IP setting in option>>device>>advanced system >> TCPIP change APN setting as per your carrier and uncheck uncheck APN Authentication
    Check whether wifi is on, put it off. there is bug in OS .246, if wifi is on and is not actively connected, internet connection isn't established.
    hope it your issue will be resolved.
    10-15-10 06:32 AM
    in OS .246, if wifi is on and is not actively connected, internet connection isn't established.
    I wouldn't call that a bug would you? isnt it more like a safety feature for people with no data plans/minimal plans so you dont get charged hundreds for browsing.
    10-15-10 07:42 AM
    Check whether wifi is on, put it off. there is bug in OS .246, if wifi is on and is not actively connected, internet connection isn't established.
    Totally not true, my wifi is on all the time(never turn it off) and when not in a wifi "hotspot" or at home or at work where i pickup a wifi signal, my internet works just fine over 3G/EDGE and im running .246.
    There is a bug where u lose BIS if dropping the wifi(although ive never had it happen to me) that will make any app that requires BIS/BES or the net to not work, but all will work over wifi cause u have BIS/BES over wifi. Check to see if u have the 4 little dots next to your coverage icon that will tell you if u have BIS/BES connectivity, also try going to:

Manage Connection > Mobile Network Options > Blackberry > Diagnostic Test > Blackberry Key > Run

Then see if u truly have BIS/BES connectivity.
    10-15-10 07:53 AM
    i did just what u say but it didnt work and telling me the same thing what should i do ?
    10-15-10 07:31 PM
    I
    hope it your issue will be resolved.
    this explains a lot for me. My 3g doesnt work when i'm away from home, just gives me that error. I will turn off my Wi-Fi next time i'm out and see what happens. Thanks
    10-15-10 08:33 PM
    10-15-10 09:59 PM
    anbd lo an behold tyhe minute i disable my wifi, all my BBMs sent in a big chunk and my internet worked flawlessly... hopefully this will be fixed ASAP!
    10-16-10 09:55 AM
    I think the problem might have been that whatever hotspot you were using might have had interent problems that day. because you can still connect to their router with an amazing signal but still crappy internet or no interent. wifi should not only give connectivity rating but dl/ul speeds too.
    10-17-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD