My BB Torch is not recognizing my multiple google calendars, only the default calendar. I have tried deleting google sync multiple times and re-installing it to no avail. Can someone please help?
    10-07-10 03:59 AM
    In google synch options at the bottom you have to click on your main account to then expose the ability to choose the other ones you want to sync and the same time. Did you do that?
    10-07-10 06:31 AM
    now that BIS 3.2 is here we shouldn't have to use google sync. any BIS 3.2 users seeing a fix for this?
    10-16-10 04:31 PM
    I've been trying to sync my "contacts birthdays" add-on google calendar all day. I can't even export the data to add it to my main calendar. Looks like I have to do it manually.

Sigh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 07:11 PM
    BIS 3.2 allows additional calendars, but you need to delete the email address first and reset up for it to work.
    10-19-10 05:08 PM
    The only way I finally got this working was to abandon the idea of multiple calendars. I first disabled calendar syncing, deleted my Google email accounts via BIS, then copied everything from all other calendars into ONE.

Once I did all of that, I re-added the accounts, enabled syncing on only one Google address and everything seems to be working.

Ugly, ugly time-consuming process but at least I have what I need.
    10-21-10 10:14 AM
    I'm having the same problem. I'll explore BIS3.2 and see how that works.
    11-17-10 06:52 AM
    mines been working fine since i installed it...

installed with one calendar - then changed options to multiple - now works perfect as always did.
    11-17-10 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD