In thw keyboard assistive options there is a choice for the virtual keyboard assistive typing, predictive, corrective or direct. Direct doesn't really count but I was just curious if people are using predictive or corrective and why

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 11:31 PM
    I don't have a torch yet, but one reason could be if they are using the minimized onscreen keyboard (suretype) for the easier input, just a thought

09-08-10 11:52 PM
    I use Predictive Text on my Tour, primarily for typing one handed where I don't have to pay as much attention when typing longer words.
    It can save wear on the thumbs.

09-08-10 11:59 PM
    I use predictive, too bad you can't use both predictive And corrective. However, I try to correct my spelling before I send. Wait....you can correct the spelling there's a check box...so I guess you can do both, haha.
    09-09-10 12:14 AM
    +1 on Predictive.. which will remember the "odd" words that you type.. so next time you try to input it again.. it's there..
    09-09-10 12:32 AM
    +1 on Predictive.. which will remember the "odd" words that you type.. so next time you try to input it again.. it's there..
    Especially when you add those words to your custom Dictionary. Big +1 on that. I use the Auto-correct in tandem with Predictive Text, also.

09-09-10 12:35 AM
    I use predictive for portrait mode, corrective in the landscape Portrait kb is also the "SureType" setup works great with one hand.
    09-09-10 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD