Take a look at the screen shot of the battery log; I powered off Thursday night and then plugged in to recharge over night. At this point the battery meter was showing 65%. Prior to plugging in I deleted networking and all messenger apps and rebooted.

At 2:05 AM I unplugged it and was still in power off mode. According to the log the battery went down 20% by the time I powered on Friday morning around 8:00 or so. All apps were off except the usual phone, smart wifi, home, BB messenger. I pressed alt and back key to see what apps were running and those were the ones listed

Any ideas why this would be? It is on 3G but, I must say, I have recharged like this in the recent past, turned on in the AM and battery was 99-100%.
    Last edited by jxk716; 11-26-10 at 08:17 AM.
    11-26-10 08:10 AM
    Even with everything running, it shouldnt drain your battery because your phone is still connected to the mains.

Sorry i cant help too much, as over guys on here have more wisdom but did you happen to have a power cut lol ?
    11-26-10 08:25 AM
    I pressed alt and back key to see what apps were running and those were the ones listed
    FYI, you can just hold the blackberry button to get the same list.

I'm not sure if it would have an effect while the phone is off, but there are apps like Social Feeds, Facebook... that will pull data even if they are not showing up in the active app list.
    11-26-10 10:32 AM
    FYI, you can just hold the blackberry button to get the same list.

I'm not sure if it would have an effect while the phone is off, but there are apps like Social Feeds, Facebook... that will pull data even if they are not showing up in the active app list.
    I forgot to add that I do not have a facebook, twitter or othe social feed accounts and I have deleted them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 10:54 AM
    If your battery is draining while you are on the charger and connected to the power grid, then something is wrong with your charger, the battery, or the charging circuit in your phone. Try another charger, then another battery. If the problem is internal to your phone (unlikely), then there's likely nothing you can do but replace the phone.
    11-26-10 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD