First, let me apologize if this "solution" has already been discussed. Second, let me apologize if this "solution" doesn't work for you. I kinda stumbled in this but it seems to work every time. When I open the message to be read, I do a quick up down swipe on the track pad and it immediately jumps to the bottom of the message.

Give it a try. Hopefully this will work for others ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 11:02 AM
    Yeah that's been the only "fix" so far for this issue. Hopefully they update it in the new OS update

10-21-10 05:35 PM
    that's what i've been doing, seems to work okay for now. I'm wondering how many issues will be fixed in the next OS leak
    10-21-10 05:50 PM
    It's not a fix, as it is a standard user operation - Scrolling

A fix would be "fixing" it to not be the way it is when you open a new message.
    10-21-10 06:21 PM
    I hate the text message opening in the middle of the convo, I never delete text messages and there could be 15 days worth of text to scroll thru.
    10-21-10 10:11 PM
    For the Torch, this is one of those *Oops, screwed that one up* by the engineers.
    10-21-10 10:53 PM
    I think it happened in the .246 release
    10-21-10 11:03 PM
    It's not a fix, as it is a standard user operation - Scrolling

A fix would be "fixing" it to not be the way it is when you open a new message.
    More like a hyper scroll, as it does more of a jump than actually scrolling. Weird.

10-22-10 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD