Is there a way to control the sensitivity of the screen changing from the Portriat to the landsacpe?
    It is annoying not able to control it, specially sometimes it stucks at one place.

About 4 years ago, I had an Omnia Samsung and it has a wonderful option to make this movement manually by an asigned key.

By the way my torch is using OS Ver 6.0 Bundle 862 , is that the latest ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 11-27-10 at 02:42 PM.
    11-27-10 02:38 PM
    Screen rotation, I do not think there is a way to control it other then an App like this https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/7997

Version, I am running 6.0.0.246 (Bundle 695, Platform 6.4.0.105) and cannot upgrade past that.
    11-27-10 03:25 PM
    See the sticky at the top of this forum. The latest OS version is .337 (bundle 1165).
    11-27-10 05:03 PM
    I personally use a nice little app called six tools to lock my screens in either portrait or landscape. It adds a heading in your BB button menu for every screen. A nice feature it also adds, is the ability to assign the volume and mute keys as more convenience keys. There are a lot of apps for screen locking available.

SixTools - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by homer1475; 11-27-10 at 05:10 PM.
    anon(1308230) likes this.
    11-27-10 05:06 PM
    ^ I use a similar app to six tools called "Lock Tilt"... best $2 I ever spent!

EDIT: I just looked at the Six Tools link Homer posted...that's a pretty cool app! I might get it myself, it has some nice bells and whistles!
    11-27-10 05:51 PM
    See the sticky at the top of this forum. The latest OS version is .337 (bundle 1165).
    Yes and read the whole post, just do not blindly download something.

I am sticking with the version my desktop software provides. My phone is smooth, fast, and flawless. I am all set with all the bug reports on the newer release.
    11-27-10 06:06 PM
    I'm not sure if this helps, but sliding the keyboard out will lock the phone in portrait mode except for videos, of course.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 06:44 PM
    Strange, as when I let my BB check for the newest OS, he gave me a message that mine is the latest.
    11-28-10 05:08 AM
    Strange, as when I let my BB check for the newest OS, he gave me a message that mine is the latest.
    Yea me too. I have atat and I think the 337 is for another carrier.

To anyone who knows about sixtools, why doesn't orientation lock work in the browser? I have the free version.
    11-28-10 09:03 AM

To anyone who knows about sixtools, why doesn't orientation lock work in the browser? I have the free version.
    Me too has the trila version, but the browser locks perfectly in the landscape mode
    11-29-10 08:27 AM

It's a bug with the browser itself, RIM still hasn't fixed it (its been there since 141). 3rd party apps added to the menu error when run from the browser. It only happens if a page is loaded. If you lock it from the browser start up screen it will be fine.
    11-29-10 09:40 AM
    ^ I use a similar app to six tools called "Lock Tilt"... best $2 I ever spent!

EDIT: I just looked at the Six Tools link Homer posted...that's a pretty cool app! I might get it myself, it has some nice bells and whistles!
    I just bought "lock tilt" last night and I have no complaints with it. Its great that my phone will stay put when I lie it down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 05:10 PM
    I am trying sex tools and it is very flexible. However , I experinced strange thing, when I locked my email in the landscape mode, it locks alright , but sometimes in the oppsite direction ( the aother 180 degree).
    Can this be fixed ?
    11-30-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD