So, I'm completely new to blackberry. I come from a family of apple/iphone users, but the iphone just wasn't for me. Last Saturday I got the torch, and I loved it.. Over the past couple days I've been having so many problems! I touch one thing and it takes several minutes to go to it, or it just doesn't even recognize my touch at all. Once it finally clicks the app, the clock comes up for a very long time and sometimes the app won't ever open so I give up.

Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? Also, I got a notification saying there was new software available, but when I clicked it, it took me to the app world and told me "update not available in your country." I live in the U.S... is there an update I should be installing? When I hook up my torch to my computer (a macbook) the blackberry desktop manager says "Software Version" 6.0.0.141. Is that the latest software for the phone? If not, could someone please, PLEASE, tell me how to install the latest version. Haha, clearly I'm a blackberry version in desperate need of help. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!
    09-19-10 10:51 AM
    The latest leaked version is .225 but you need a windows system to install and apply the update, so if you have a friend who uses a blackberry and is on windows I would call them up.

You could try going to options>device>software updates and see if they rolled out an update yet... I am running on a leaked version so I can't say if they rolled an official update yet.
    09-19-10 10:59 AM
    Do you think this will help with how slow things have been going, could it just be that I have a messed up phone?
    09-19-10 11:16 AM
    You have another problem somewhere. I ran .141 for 3 weeks before I installed .214 and never had those problems.
    09-19-10 11:19 AM
    I would find a Wndows computer and install .225. When I was a misguided Mac user, I got a $100 netbook off of eBay just for this reason.

If you still see these issues, there's something wrong with your Torch and AT&T will replace it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 11:20 AM
    I suggest loading the latest leaked version of 9800 firmware. The device will operate much better. Below is a step by step guide on how to upgrade the devices firmware. Follow the instructions step by step and you'll be fine.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...system-208714/

You can download 225 from this link:
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    09-19-10 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD