I been looking on the internet but can't find a solution or the reason y everytime people send me picture they come in small and my settings are all good. I send out full sized pictures to people but when I receive them they come in small.

I have an unlocked torch 9800 for w/ T-Mobile. N e one have a solution or a reason of u that is happening? Or is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Please help and no rude people lol

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 05:57 PM
    I've read somewhere here before that it has something to do with the fact that T-Mobile doesn't have the Torch in their system. Since they cannot recognize the phone, the images are reduced to minimum settings for best compatibility.
    09-16-10 05:59 PM
    That is exactly right. When T-Mobile eventually get around to recognizing the torch (like they have with the storm, bold 9000 etc) mms will work properly.

I've read somewhere here before that it has something to do with the fact that T-Mobile doesn't have the Torch in their system. Since they cannot recognize the phone, the images are reduced to minimum settings for best compatibility.
    09-16-10 06:06 PM
    O ok thank you for replying I appreciate the responce

09-17-10 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD