Is anyone having the issue where when you first take the picture everything looks pretty clear but then once it saves and you go back to that picture it is blurry or less quality compared to how it originally was? Any way to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 03:21 PM
    i find that you need to wait until the pic taking process has gone thru completely. It seems to do a couple takes that kinda make you think you took the pic but you didnt. Practice and you'll see what i mean.
    08-30-10 07:42 PM
    My walpapers look pixelated too and they stay that way forever its not like its still processing the picture or something whatup with dat?

08-30-10 09:10 PM
    do anyone here notice that if you take a picture with the camera in portrait mode that when you send it or post it on facebook that it's rotated 90 degrees.

How come when you take the picture it doesn't send it as how it was taken. pictures that are taken in landscape mode are sent normally.
    08-30-10 09:15 PM
    When I take the picture in any mode it looks wayyy clearer then once I got to the picture afterits been saved

08-30-10 09:58 PM
    the pictures taken are BEST viewed on a larger screen like a desktop or a laptop
    if you want to get the 5megapixel quality, have the camera set to largest file on the menu.
    try to use the different function as well.. face detection, sports etc.
    08-31-10 12:18 AM
    Same issue here. Downloaded a few high quality 360 x 480 px wallpaper to my torch. When viewed in the picture apps they looks really pixelated and jaggy. Somehow once i set it as a wallpaper the image quality revert back to what its suppose to be...
    Any workaround?
    02-02-11 09:18 PM
    I've been disappointed at how much worse the pics look even downloaded ones. I felt that with OS6, this aspect came up because I experienced it both with my 9800 and 9780. You can't even zoom in to read something without the text getting pixelated.
    02-03-11 02:49 AM
    Picture clarity and camera function as a whole are much better after installing either of the recent OS leaks. If you haven't done so yet try installing .448 or .450.
    02-03-11 08:55 AM
    I'm on .450 and yes native res image (360 x 480) still looks pixelated and jagged..
    02-03-11 09:45 AM
    ^^ whs. I've also noticed big improvement with indoor/flash photos too.
    02-03-11 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD