The images on my media card are taking forever to load, 10% would load and the others ould just have a loading icon pic, even if I open the pic it would not load it will just show me that loading icon....

What to do to fix this?

I just updated to the latest OS 284
    10-29-10 12:21 PM
    try upgrading or downgrading OS'es.

then say screw it and go back to bold 9000.
    10-29-10 12:24 PM
    any other suggestions guys? Please ignore this clown
    10-29-10 12:27 PM
    I'm disappointed that you feel that I'm a clown.

I tried giving you advice BASED on YOUR previous knowledge and feelings.

You have stated before that you have tried ALL the OS'es, so perhaps trying some more will help.

And you have also stated that you believed that 9000 "pwns all j00" and how its the best and awesome(est) device, so I'm just giving you a sugesstion that perhaps you'll go back.

This was an attempt to give you help in reference to your previous help, and you treat me this way?

wow.
    10-29-10 12:30 PM
    kthxbye
    10-29-10 12:36 PM
    Downgrading as we speak to latest official from my Carrier ( DU ) which is 246

Will post results later.
    10-29-10 12:56 PM
    Downgrading as we speak to latest official from my Carrier ( DU ) which is 246

Will post results later.
    In the morning you should always run 113, then 202 in the afternoon. Sometimes on certain Wednesday afternoons 246 works well, but it depends upon the tides.

The best blackberry to use in Dubai is the Bold 9000, it is handmade by swedish watchmakers in a tent outside a government facility.

kthxbye.
    10-29-10 10:58 PM
    awww fail
    10-29-10 11:39 PM
    Someone heeeeelp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 05:56 AM
    Try using a hammer and bang it on the screen where pic is not showing up. That's how I fixed the issue.

10-30-10 06:35 AM
    Several possible causes come to mind -

* Software bugs. Unlikely because others are not reporting the same problem.

* Trying to load huge high resolution images. Check the size of the original files.

* Corrupted images. Put the card in a PC reader or connect the phone by USB and check the images.

* Corrupted card. Copy images out to PC, format the card in the phone, then copy back.

* Corrupted thumbnail file. Delete and allow to rebuild.
    10-30-10 08:44 AM
    LOL I'm just wondering why all the bold owners are posting in every thread he makes. They post no where else in the torch section.

Best guess is someone used to own a bold and pissed them all off and now there following him ruining every thread he makes.
    10-30-10 08:53 AM
    Several possible causes come to mind -

* Software bugs. Unlikely because others are not reporting the same problem.

* Trying to load huge high resolution images. Check the size of the original files.

* Corrupted images. Put the card in a PC reader or connect the phone by USB and check the images.

* Corrupted card. Copy images out to PC, format the card in the phone, then copy back.

* Corrupted thumbnail file. Delete and allow to rebuild.
    Thanks for this reply, at last someone posts something that makes sense.

The pics are high res indeed, would that be a problem? Neither the thumbnail nor the image loads

10-30-10 09:10 AM
    LOL I'm just wondering why all the bold owners are posting in every thread he makes. They post no where else in the torch section.

Best guess is someone used to own a bold and pissed them all off and now there following him ruining every thread he makes.
    You sir, win the prize
    10-30-10 09:13 AM
    Thanks for this reply, at last someone posts something that makes sense.

The pics are high res indeed, would that be a problem? Neither the thumbnail nor the image loads

Suggestion. Get a spare card, any el-cheapo spare card will do for test. Drop a few images onto it from PC and see how it behaves. Do the same (copy to new card) with some of the images from the problem card... basically ring the changes, see how it behaves and where the problem goes.

Depending on the image and original source size can be a problem. On my 9000 I had a pic of my grandchildren, originally from a high res digital camera at something like 5000 x 3000 pixels (I know... operator error). It would take for ever to render on the phone because the file is about 8 megabytes and it had to be resized and sampled to fit the limited real estate and pixels available on the phone's screen. Even the thumbnail preview woulf take several minutes to render. A few like this could be a serious load on a phone's processing power and working memory.
    10-30-10 01:17 PM

They are trying to get banned for harassment and cyber bullying. If they keep trying their wishes may be granted.
    10-30-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD