I have searched and can not find an answer for this...

Can someone please tell me if they can choose corrective style for the physical keyboard. I am sure I had this on before. I changed to predictive to try something, and now the choice of corrective is not there on the menu. It is stil there only for the virtual keyboard.

Thanks in advance....
    01-30-11 09:27 AM
    I only see predictive and direct as options for the physical keyboard. I'm on OS .448.
    01-30-11 10:45 AM
    I only see predictive and direct as options for the physical keyboard. I'm on OS .448.
    Same here... I'm on OS .450
    01-30-11 10:48 AM
    Thanks guys. Maybe I was mistaken thinking I was on corrective before. I don't know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 11:04 AM
    think its corrective cos when typing and type in mo it changes to months. Example , see you in a mo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 11:07 AM
    think its corrective cos when typing and type in mo it changes to months. Example , see you in a mo
    Pretty sure that's predictive - it's predicting what word you're going to type? Maybe not.
    01-30-11 11:49 AM
    mo changing to month is pre-set under Word Substitution in your Options->Typing and Input->Word Substitution...there is a whole list of them and you can also Edit and Add your own.

Also, corrective is only for the virtual kepboard as per .450
    01-30-11 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD