I got a red torch last friday, but had to trade in my initial torch and pay the restocking fee(so my original purchase date was over 30 days ago) My phone has been shutting off and rebooting randomly and once gave me the app error 507 and I had to reload software. Do I need to do a warranty exchange or could I take this to a store?
    11-15-10 11:22 AM
    So, does my 30 day warranty last from the original phone purchase or the time that I traded it in?
    11-16-10 11:09 AM
    its from the original purchase date I believe.
    11-16-10 11:12 AM
    Not if you paid a restocking fee. I would try a full security wipe and only install RIM apps. Sounds like maybe a 3rd party app that is not OS6 friendly. List what apps you run so we can provide further feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 03:55 PM
    Not if you paid a restocking fee. I would try a full security wipe and only install RIM apps. Sounds like maybe a 3rd party app that is not OS6 friendly. List what apps you run so we can provide further feedback.
    Wiped and reinstalled .246 with no luck.

Apps are:
    BerryWeather
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Google Voice
    Score Mobile
    Google Maps
    FourSquare
    eBay
    Weather Channel

Called Warranty replacement today, no red replacements available. Resolution team is supposed to be calling me in the next 48 hours.
    11-16-10 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD