08-11-10 08:38 AM
    What is surprising however is that this review is the first I've seen complain of call quality. Wonder if RIM cut corners on that too?
    08-11-10 08:44 AM
    Yeah, every other review says that call quality is as good if not better than other RIM devices. I don't think it will be a problem, this is just one reviewers opinion.
    08-11-10 09:04 AM
    Multi-touch gestures are also enabled to allow you to specify the zoom level, but unfortunately text won't automatically adjust.
    the reviewer just needed to double tap the text and the information would zoom automatically to fill the screen and make it readable.

The video watching experience is your typical one as the BlackBerry Torch will play continuously with no evidence of choppiness or lag for videos that tally in resolution close to the display. We were able to load a video encoded in MPEG-4 480 x 320 resolution with no problems at all, however, playing the same one in 640 x 480 resolution was a totally different experience. The handset struggled to keep pace with the video since it was clear that the audio from the clip did not sync up to what was on screen – plus, there was some noticeable choppy performance.
    a little disappointed in the higher resolution video playback... can you play youtube HD?

wouldn't mind hearing more about the call quality especially when other reviews did not make much fuss about it.

the con about it being an outdated interface. i dont personally agree with but otherwise good review.
    08-11-10 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD