BlackBerry Torch 9800 (AT&T) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

I think this is a fair assessment of Torch by PC Mag..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 06:57 AM
    Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads | PCMag.com | PC Magazine

here is a clickable link

but i never checked it before and it seems to not be working
    09-21-10 07:48 AM
    Try this link for mobile users.

This link for desktop.
    Last edited by 5picker; 09-21-10 at 08:03 AM.
    09-21-10 07:55 AM
    4 stars, not bad!

now that some time has gone by, the love for the Torch has risen due to the amazing software updates I presume.

I sure love mine and love PC Mag reviews
    09-21-10 08:57 AM
    its nice to see less doom and gloom now that it has been out for a bit

i still cant wait to get mine
    09-21-10 09:08 AM
    a fair review in my opinion..
    09-21-10 09:38 AM
    Good review. RIM could have improved the device a lot by upping the screen resolution. That really hurts it vs the Apple and Android phones. The Torch is very usable, but a better screen makes using it more pleasant.
    09-21-10 10:11 AM
    Which article? There are at least half a dozen articles related to the Torch.

No offense. There are a number of things that could have been done to improve the device but that isn't the reality of what was released. IMO, there are numerous positives about the Torch that outweigh screen resolution. If I want HD resolution which eats battery life, I use a television. Get over the ACTUAL specs and decide if this is the device for you. If it meets your needs, great. If not, let's move on to substantive discussion topics.
    09-21-10 10:29 AM
    I still can't believe AT&T is sending out a phone for review with .141 OS! Jeeez, .214 and now .246 at least get rid of the buzzing sidetone problem. And that's a pretty big friking problem!
    09-21-10 01:28 PM
    AT&T has not released a new "official" OS. Even with the OS .141 "bugs, it is the one that the carrier might feel comfortable being tested as opposed to an OS version that may not have met their standards. AT&T is typically slow to release OS updates.
    09-21-10 01:38 PM
    BlackBerry Torch 9800 (AT&T) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

I think this is a fair assessment of Torch by PC Mag..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I totally agree. It is a fair and balanced review that acknowledges that the Torch was not the iPhone or Android killer that some had hoped but a capable messaging device with improved web-browsing and OS that meets the needs of its core market while making moves to attract segment outside of its comfort zone. However, I still detected a bit of Apple bias. Overall, it was a good review, better than other less balanced ones.
    09-21-10 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD