Hey everyone,

Just completed a security wipe on my phone and now I can't get my PasswordKeeper database restored. I've tried three different backups and each time it completes successfully, it even takes my previously set password but then there are no entries.

Any ideas?
    12-14-10 06:37 PM
    Are you doing a selective restoration or the entire device? Anything in the device log?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 06:43 PM
    Yes, I'm doing a selective backup of only PasswordKeeper and PasswordKeeper Options.

How do I access the device log?
    12-15-10 02:52 PM
    I forget the key sequence but apps like ql, 6 tools and meterberry have features to pull up the event log.

12-15-10 02:54 PM
    I forget the key sequence but apps like ql, 6 tools and meterberry have features to pull up the event log.

Did a quick Google search and the key sequence is: Hold ALT key and type LGLG. Then the event log pops right up.

I scrolled through it for about five minutes but didn't see anything that referenced PasswordKeeper.
    12-15-10 03:04 PM
    Get DM to the restoration stage and clear the log. Do the restore and then open the log. Pull up pwk and then the log again. Look for any errors. Other than that, I don't know much about pwk. I will say this, I restored my BBM contacts and Grps from a known good backup. Only my contacts restored. I had to get invites back to the groups. This may be a DM resoration issue vs a pwk issue.

I will test this tonight for ya and report back.

12-15-10 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD