Hey everyone,

so my torch has just been getting on my nerves. So I wiped it and reinstalled the os. So far, its back to normal, no lags and constant hour glass. That was saturday. Today I realize my password keeper is gone. Anyone have that issue with os 337? Maybe I should just downgrade back to 246?
    12-06-10 12:27 PM
    I updgraded to .377 and I still have the password keeper and it works fine. What if you removed it in the apploader when you were installing the OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 12:38 PM
    I don't have it.. Never did on my torch. Wish I did though.

12-06-10 12:42 PM
    It can be easily added via desktop manager...
    Just run DM, click applications and look for it in the app listings.

It has NOT been removed from any OS
    12-06-10 12:43 PM
    Replace it with KeepassBB and you will be happier
    12-06-10 12:44 PM
    hhmm I'll try that with desktop manager, see if comes back up. Papped, do you know if the inputs I have in the native password keeper will transfer to the the Keepass app?
    12-06-10 12:49 PM
    I dunno about that because that's the problem with Password keeper, it's not designed to export at all...

Keepass lets you use external file mode, so you can copy your database anywhere you want and it has a desktop client as well.
    Lovewalk218 likes this.
    12-06-10 12:52 PM
    oh that's really cool! thanks!
    12-06-10 01:23 PM
    I upgraded to .337 this weekend and I still have my PasswordKeeper.
    12-06-10 03:35 PM
    so weird, and I hadn't checked to uninstall it. but I think its my phone, I've been trying to do a back up with desktop manager for about 2 hrs now. just sits. and sits.
    12-06-10 03:39 PM
    Is it just hidden?

12-06-10 03:42 PM
    I gave up on Password Manager and have moved to Ascendo DataVault Ascendo DataVault Password Manager - BlackBerry & Desktop Bundle - Business BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store for $29.99

The major advantage, for me, of this app is that it comes with a PC app as well and will sync with Desktop Manager or over WifI and other methods too.

I can therefore access all my passwords and personal security based stuff on my PC and on my phone. You can inmort, export and print (from the PC).
    Lovewalk218 likes this.
    12-06-10 03:49 PM
    Is it just hidden?

no I did show all just to be sure. finally was able to downgrade to 246 hope that helps (and i made sure password keeper was checked)
    12-06-10 05:37 PM
    I gave up on Password Manager and have moved to Ascendo DataVault Ascendo DataVault Password Manager - BlackBerry & Desktop Bundle - Business BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store for $29.99

The major advantage, for me, of this app is that it comes with a PC app as well and will sync with Desktop Manager or over WifI and other methods too.

I can therefore access all my passwords and personal security based stuff on my PC and on my phone. You can inmort, export and print (from the PC).
    I'm def going to check this out, thanks for the link Pete!
    12-06-10 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD