Just purchased Blackberry torch 9800 and cannot get a full day on the battery. Went and got a new battery and still no better. I downloaded Pac Man from Blackberry App world by Namco and think this may be the problem as I have done everything else to maximize my battery life that Blackberry suggested. Is there a way to turn off the game when not in use? when I have the pac man icon highlighted and click on options- my homescreen preferences page comes up.... I am new to downloading apps and wonder if there is a specific pac man game for this phone that is best
    02-02-11 04:06 PM
    pac man must be eating your battery cell instead of mashmallow.

haha

nah just press and hold your menu button to see if it still in your memory. If it is, select it, then when you are in game, just press the menu button and choose close (or something like that)
    02-02-11 05:29 PM
    Ya when your done with any app don't just press the back button, always go to menu and choose close or exit just like AcADIeN said. Happen to me once, went to class and did not close a app I was using and it was dead when I got out of class. (Only a two hour class)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD