And seeing how RIM is the second top selling smartphone company in the world only behind nokia, it seems they are marketing quite well...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Apple passes Blackberry maker RIM in global sales
    Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal
    Date: Friday, October 29, 2010, 9:01am PDT - Last Modified: Friday, October 29, 2010, 9:19am PDT

Apple Inc.'s iPhone reportedly passed Blackberry maker Research in Motion Ltd. in the third quarter as the No. 4 mobile phone vendor in the world. Market reports from International Data Corp. and Strategy Analytics show Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) , RIM and Samsung Electronics Co. all gaining market share as No. 1 global mobile phone vendor Nokia Oyj and LG Electronics lost share.
    Apple's gain is attributed to the entry of the iPhone into new markets and Strategy Analytics said that it could see a big boost if Verizon Wireless finally starts selling the popular devices in the U.S., as has long been rumored.
    IDC reported that global shipments of mobile phones rose 14.6 million to 340.5 million units, while Strategy Analytics showed a lower total sales number of 327 million units.
    IDC showed Nokia with 32.4 percent of the market, down from 36.5 percent. It showed Samsung with 21 percent, up from 20.3 percent; LG with 8.3 percent, down from 10.6 percent; Apple with 4.1 percent, up from 2.5 percent, and RIM with 3.6 percent, up from 2.9 percent

Read more: Apple passes Blackberry maker RIM in global sales | Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal

As you were...
    10-29-10 09:00 AM
    No HDMI out and few if any fart apps.
    I changed my diet and consequently haven't noticed the lack of fart apps since upgrading to a torch from my bold!
    Last edited by Slalom; 10-29-10 at 11:03 AM.
    10-29-10 10:57 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD