Anyone know when the offical updated OS for the torch comes out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 09:35 AM
    You probably won't see an AT&T official update for a long time - maybe if we're lucky but AT&T is notoriously bad at giving us updates.

It's likely we'll see an official .246 version available from the Canadian carriers very soon now...but it will be exactly the same thing as the leaked .246 that many of us have been using for a week and a half now.

There's really no reason to wait for an official release once this community has thoroughly tested a leak and found it to be good.
    09-30-10 09:50 AM
    whee can i get this OS and what problems has it fixed?
    09-30-10 11:27 AM
    if u wait for official os updates it'll take forever as jeffrei said...just do a quick search on google or crackberry and u'll find it:

BlackBerryOS.com - BlackBerry Forums, News, and Help - OS v6.0.0.246 Leaked For BlackBerry Torch 9800
    09-30-10 11:30 AM
    o sorry and its fixed the lag issues...made battery life better and if bis drops, for me, i dont' have to do a system restore it always comes back by closing connections or a battery pull...there are other fixes but very small...people were having issues with messaging opening up in the middle...all of these have been addressed...u should really move up from .141 to any other os
    09-30-10 11:32 AM
    They removed it from all the sites

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 12:51 PM
    yeap... I was looking too and couldn't find it anywhere.
    09-30-10 01:48 PM
    You can find a download link and instructions to install it - as well as a link to the discussion thread in my signature at the bottom of this post.
    09-30-10 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD