Alright So I know that Blackberry has the official release of 6.0.0.337 on the Torch but when I try to update it on desktop manager it says that there are no avaliable updates. I am still running 6.0.0.246. Now I know my first Torch got the update but my new one cannot find it. Which I am not sure if I even want to update because my other Torch had so many glitches when I updated it to .337. Still it bothers me that it cannot seem to find updates. Any ideas?
    12-01-10 08:16 AM
    If your carrier has not released the new os to their customers, you won't see it when checking for updates via BDM. Open the sticky at the top of this forum regarding the new os and you should find a download link. The os needs to be updated manaully by you, rather than having BDM do it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 08:22 AM
    I thought that AT&T released 6.0.0.337 for the Torch and I am pretty sure I updated my first torch as soon as I got it. Does anyone know if AT&T released 6.0.0.337?
    12-01-10 08:32 AM
    AT&T has not.

12-01-10 08:43 AM
    AT&T has not.

Figures...
    12-01-10 08:56 AM
    Yup... I'm on Rogers up in Canada and they still haven't released it either, so I updated mine manually. If I have any problems, the Crackberry community is where I'll turn rather than calling Rogers. I already don't like calling them anyway...

12-01-10 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD