When I try to upgrade to the new OS, I keep getting this error message:

One or more modules could not be resolved.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have followed the new OS install instructions perfectly, but I get this message every time.
    11-13-10 11:26 AM
    I had that issue, but then i ran the loader.exe file directly, not through bb desktop and it worked fine.
    11-13-10 01:00 PM
    Why does everyone want to make their own thread for each specific problem they have? There's a .337 thread where issues like this should be posted:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/la...-337-a-548569/

Anyways...like chimpboy says, try loader.exe. There's a simple upgrade procedure in my signature for using loader.exe. If it still has the module problem, try uninstalling then reinstalling the OS from your computer.
    11-13-10 01:39 PM
    Why does everyone want to make their own thread for each specific problem they have? There's a .337 thread where issues like this should be posted:
    Two reasons:

1. The Search function kinda sucks.
    2. I wanted a quick answer and not have my question buried on page 11 or whatever of a thread that has gotten way too long.

Anyway, thanks for the loader.exe tip. It worked.
    11-14-10 10:45 AM
    Two reasons:

1. The Search function kinda sucks.
    2. I wanted a quick answer and not have my question buried on page 11 or whatever of a thread that has gotten way too long.

Anyway, thanks for the loader.exe tip. It worked.
    FYI I'd have given you that tip just as quickly - quicker actually - if you had posted in the .337 thread and not made your own!
    11-14-10 12:31 PM
    FYI I'd have given you that tip just as quickly - quicker actually - if you had posted in the .337 thread and not made your own!
    Yeah, I know. I have been on here long enough to see the hate for useless new threads. I told myself I would never do it, and then I did it anyway. My bad.
    11-15-10 12:29 AM

Anyways...like chimpboy says, try loader.exe. There's a simple upgrade procedure in my signature for using loader.exe. If it still has the module problem, try uninstalling then reinstalling the OS from your computer.
    honestly, those threads suck for specific questions. they quickly get buried and alot go unanswered. thats why i rarely, if ever ask anything in those threads.
    11-15-10 12:37 AM
    honestly, those threads suck for specific questions. they quickly get buried and alot go unanswered. thats why i rarely, if ever ask anything in those threads.
    This is a pointless and off-topic discussion at this point but I try and answer every question in those threads. It's threads like this that I often skip because it's annoying to see them pop up for each person's specific issues. Do you really think we need the half dozen "OS upgrade problem" threads for .337?

Oh well. Done beating a dead horse here lol.
    11-15-10 07:05 AM
    Totally agree with this point on the various OS threads. They end up being 20+ pages long and 3/4 of it just people saying they liked it or not.

If you have a specific issue with loading an OS I believe you should make a new thread about it. It'll get answered quicker and die. Then it'll be 4 pages deep by the end of 2 days. I don't see why people see this as an issue.
    11-15-10 08:10 AM
    Totally agree with this point on the various OS threads. They end up being 20+ pages long and 3/4 of it just people saying they liked it or not.

If you have a specific issue with loading an OS I believe you should make a new thread about it. It'll get answered quicker and die. Then it'll be 4 pages deep by the end of 2 days. I don't see why people see this as an issue.
    i agree. also, the first 10 pages of those threads are people saying "downloading now" or "it doesnt work, help".

specific issues are found by searching alot easier by browsing the forum or the search funtion picking it up in thread titles. threads like this address specific issues, not the whole broad spectrum. what we really need to do in the findings/fixes threads is consolidate and edit the original post to include and maybe list the findings and their actual fixes as the thread progresses. then every problem, error or new finding and their exact fix will be right on the front page. this will prevent people from having to read 100+ pages of garbage. a question someone asks on page 57 may not get answered till page 83.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 11-15-10 at 09:28 AM.
    11-15-10 09:26 AM
    i, too, have read the threads, employed the work around and am "successfully" using .337. doesn't make me any less curious about that prompt that appears when you use the dm. too, something odd is happening with the core applications that i'd like to understand better. it seems, regardless the os6.0 version, the core applications want/need to be updated often.

i'd be interested in knowing if anyone else is seeing this? if there is any idea why it's happening? and, if there is any simple remedy? it doesn't seem to be a significant issue, still it would be nice to understand what is happening.
    11-15-10 09:57 AM
    i, too, have read the threads, employed the work around and am "successfully" using .337. doesn't make me any less curious about that prompt that appears when you use the dm. too, something odd is happening with the core applications that i'd like to understand better. it seems, regardless the os6.0 version, the core applications want/need to be updated often.

i'd be interested in knowing if anyone else is seeing this? if there is any idea why it's happening? and, if there is any simple remedy? it doesn't seem to be a significant issue, still it would be nice to understand what is happening.
    i had the same error when i went to use DM for the install. i just used apploader as ive been doing. everything worked fine.
    11-15-10 09:59 AM
    +1 for me on the apploader. I found it in the original thread, but it took some reading.
    11-15-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD