Morning fellow Torch addicts!

This is a very basic one and I'm sure somebody will be in like a bullet with the answer. Basically, I had menu open whilst over the 'help' icon [irony] and rather than select 'move' like I wanted to, I selected 'hide' and now cannot find the icon anywhere!

Please enlighten, it's starting to wind me up now!

Many thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 03:02 AM
    Highlight any icon by holding it for a few seconds, when the menu pops up with the hide option got to full menu and "show all". It will give you a list, highlight what you want hit ok. It should be back on the main screen
    Last edited by jiggaman2g; 12-18-10 at 04:00 AM.
    12-18-10 03:45 AM
    Highlight any icon by holding it for a few seconds, when the menu pops up with the hide option got to full menu and "show all". It will give you a list, highlight what you want hit ok. It should be back on the main screen
    Not sure what you mean here, as there is no list after selecting show all. Hidden icons will be visible once show all has been selected, but they will be greyed out. The hidden icon then needs to be hilighted and "hide" must be unchecked to return the icon to normal. Once this is done, show all should be unchecked as well to return hidden icons to their hidden state.
    12-18-10 07:09 AM
    Not sure what you mean here, as there is no list after selecting show all. Hidden icons will be visible once show all has been selected, but they will be greyed out. The hidden icon then needs to be hilighted and "hide" must be unchecked to return the icon to normal. Once this is done, show all should be unchecked as well to return hidden icons to their hidden state.
    That was how mine showed when I tried to do it but now looking back that was just for my roaming option, you are correct my apologies.
    12-18-10 07:32 AM
    Thanks for the input guys, really appreciate it.

All sorted now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD