Yep found it using universal search about an hour ago lovely, cheers! Aparently people are seeing me as the right number so just updated the sim option. Good times

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 01:19 PM
    Well after much umming and ahhing....i just ordered a new 9800 Torch fron Handtec as they have stock of the sim free unlocked versions.

Looking forward to getting it, prob get it fri by the looks of it as it will be shipped out tommorrow....coming from the 9700 the 9800 will have its work cut out as i do love my 9700 to bits so am hoping its as good or better than the 9700.

Ordered for �480 through handtec which seems to be the cheapest sim free at the moment.
    10-06-10 03:30 PM
    Nice one.

But you could have got it from here http://www.blackberrystuff.co.uk for �470 all in inc shipping.

I was going to get mine from there but opted for one from phones4u, which is going to cost me �480 after 24months but I got double what I was getting from my o2 simplicity tarrif.

IT took me a day to get used to it, as I was reaching for my BOLD9000 keyboard.

I'm now finding that I'm using the virtual keyboard as much as the physical keyboard. They both have their uses for different apps on the phone. It's great how you can do things different ways to suit yourself.

I'm sure you'll like it more than your 9700 after a couple of days of using it.
    10-06-10 04:30 PM
    Nice one.

But you could have got it from here http://www.blackberrystuff.co.uk for �470 all in inc shipping.

I was going to get mine from there but opted for one from phones4u, which is going to cost me �480 after 24months but I got double what I was getting from my o2 simplicity tarrif.

I'm now finding that I'm using the virtual keyboard as much as the physical keyboard. They both have their uses for different apps on the phone. It's great how you can do things different ways to suit yourself.

Unfortunately they are only taking pre orders at the moment but not really sure about that site as when I did a google search they didn't turn up.

Looking forward to getting it on fri...hopefully ill love it just as much as my 9700.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 05:09 PM

I got mine today and at first though why did I swap my 9700 for this, but after getting used to it a bit more it is growing on me.
    10-06-10 07:08 PM
    Just to let you all know about the Noreve case I ordered.

Been using it for 3 weeks now.

Really really nice case. Very solid. No danger of phone slipping out.
    Only minor bugbear is using the camera is a bit clumsy as the cover flaps about a bit.
    Apart from that..

Thumbs up.
    11-20-10 06:09 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD