Anyone else experiencing this today? I am not getting ant FB notifications on my Torch. I have it set so that they do not go to my Messages folder but I get a tone and blue LED blink and a little red star appears on my FB icon. I go to FB to see the actual new item.

I was getting notifications fine last night. Today, none are coming through. I have not changed a single setting on my phone today.
    01-07-11 11:26 AM
    Try logout then login again ur fb acc.. If u didn't get "error unable push notification blabla" then ur fb is doing fine n will receive notifications

Always works for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 11:56 AM
    Thanks!

Very strange. I am now getting notifications but they are very slow in coming. Usually, if I'm on my laptop on FB and a not. comes in, I hear my phone beep seconds later. Now, it is taking, sometimes, hours before my phone receives the not.

Also, if I go to FB on my phone, it takes forever for the feeds to refresh and sometimes they never do.

Maybe it's just a slow day????
    01-07-11 01:49 PM
    I had the same issue yesterday. Did a battery pull, back to normal now.
    01-07-11 02:01 PM
    I did a battery pull last night and it seemed to help. Today, it's working much better.

Electronics are weird sometimes! LOL

Thanks, everyone!
    01-08-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD