ok i'm back again, with another problem, that started happening about 2 days ago. Well here it is i dont know why but everytime i get any notification it shows all: sms, mms, email, vmail, missed call. All except my BBM notification and the crazy thing is it shows i have a bbm but when i click it says no new notification as shown in the attached picture.....has this happen to any other people with Torch's please if anyone has an idea how to fix this or why this is happening reply thanks.
    09-22-10 01:59 PM
    Ive had that too, and I was able to narrow it down to this, it may not work for you though. If I had message list integration turned off in BBM it wouldnt show in the notifications. But if I had message list integration turned on it would show up. Seems silly to me that theyd write it that way, but give it a shot.
    09-22-10 02:24 PM
    This is not a glitch. To get this and nothing in the Today area, BBM is NOT sending messages to your Messages folder. You have an unread single person chat message. To find it go into the BBM global options and check the Messages Folder box. To keep this from happening with Group messaging, also go to each group and choose Group profile from the BB Menu. Look at the Messages Integration options. Group messages have a different icon.
    09-22-10 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD