Hi ,

i have 300 contacts and i've noticed that not all of them recive my broadcast !!
    sometimes all of them and somtimes some of them !!

what shall i do to solve this problem ?

i've this problem in both devices .. Torch and curve 8520 !!
    all of them latest version for bbm !!
    01-12-11 02:05 AM
    Hi ,

i have 300 contacts and i've noticed that not all of them recive my broadcast !!
    sometimes all of them and somtimes some of them !!

what shall i do to solve this problem ?

i've this problem in both devices .. Torch and curve 8520 !!
    all of them latest version for bbm !!
    Since you say you've had this issue on both a Curve 8520 and Torch, it rules out the likelihood of a device issue, and points directly to a software/network issue.

The Broadcast function within BBM was never really designed to send out messages to hundreds, I did an experiment with some friends and found that it's reliability begins to decline after about 100-150 people, depending on your carrier, you may have network QoS (Quality of Service) restrictions that cause your messages to be routed into "cyberspace" before they reach the RIM NOC and are sent to your friends devices.

Your best bet would likely to be to call your carrier and explain to them that your having an issue with messages sent via the BBM broadcast setting not being delivered to devices, Try and get a general idea of the amount of people whom are on the same carrier/provider as you, and how many may or may not be in the same country as you, the more detail you can provide to them the better, as that may wind up being more information they can provide to RIM to get your problem fixed.
    01-12-11 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD