Anyone know a good air vent non-generic car mount for the Torch? Right now I'm using the Arkon generic car mount and hate the fact that I can't plug in the charger while driving and the only non-generic mount I could find is the windshield cradle from iGrip.
    10-04-10 04:35 PM
    Anyone know a good air vent non-generic car mount for the Torch? Right now I'm using the Arkon generic car mount and hate the fact that I can't plug in the charger while driving and the only non-generic mount I could find is the windshield cradle from iGrip.
    In my opinion, the best phone holder on the market is the one from ProClipUSA. It has two pieces: one is car specific that mounts in a unique way to your dashboard without screws, tape, or suction (and with no permanent damage), and the other piece is device specific for the Torch. It'a expensive but it's so worth it.
    ProClip Mounting System - Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts
    10-04-10 04:39 PM
    In my opinion, the best phone holder on the market is the one from ProClipUSA. It has two pieces: one is car specific that mounts in a unique way to your dashboard without screws, tape, or suction (and with no permanent damage), and the other piece is device specific for the Torch. It'a expensive but it's so worth it.
    ProClip Mounting System*-*Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts
    Yea, thanks but no thanks... They only offer a floor level mount point on my car model, which is unacceptable.
    10-04-10 04:47 PM
    I plan to get the iGrip charging dock for the 9800 which has the same 4 point connection as my old 9000 vent mount so 'should' be able to hook it up to the vent mount...

$35 --> http://shop.crackberry.com/igrip-charging-dock/3A78A7531.htm

It gets expensive if you have to buy both though...

$10 --> http://shop.crackberry.com/igrip-vent-mount/3A96A1748.htm

OB.
    10-04-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD