I'm a first time BB owner. I have a Torch. I use Gmail as my e-mail, but Outlook for calendar/contact sync-ing. I have all my calendar appts set to 15 min notification, the sound profile is set to 3 rings/vibra te/10 volume. I am not getting notified at all about appts. I checked many posted here and on myblackberry. I've done the battery pull. I don't use the Pattern Lock program. Can someone assist me? Thanks,
    11-22-10 10:44 AM
    Do you have a custom theme? If so, try the default and see if the theme was the problem.

Also, I am assuming you do not have the phone in a holster/case? If so, check the sounds/notifications to ensure they apply to in holster as well.
    11-22-10 11:59 AM
    I am using one of the default backgrounds. It doesn't work in or out of the holster. The calendar alert is play sound Always, LED: On, Vibrationn, Vib/ringtone: On and notify during call is checked. When I "try it" it is fine. Also, I have entered appt manual instead of sync-ing - set to 15 and I don't get notified that way either. Thank you for responding.
    11-22-10 12:25 PM
    Sounds silly and I'm sure you have already done it. But have you checked that the date is set properly on both your phone and the computer where Outlook is installed?

Also, so you see your appointment pop on on the BB without notifications? or does it just not show up at all?
    11-22-10 01:38 PM
    My dates on phone and computer are correct. I can see all my appt. I can edit them. They all have 15 minute notifications. I have even changed them to 5 and 30 and saved, still no noise, vibration or LED. But thank you for your input.
    11-22-10 09:58 PM
    In your Calendar options in the Accounts part at the bottom, click the account and make sure you have "display reminders" checkmarked.
    meyerrp and Berry New like this.
    11-23-10 12:11 AM
    That was it. Thank you so much
    11-23-10 12:57 PM
    Glad i could help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 02:08 PM
    Thank you Tuborgmann.
    I know this is an old thread but my search paid off.
    12-03-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD