I have just noticed that I do not get a voicemail notification when I get a voicemail. The missed call popup will be there, but nothing else. I looked in the settings but I cannot find anything.

Does this have anything to do with visual voicemail? I was previously on an iPhone 4 before the Torch. I have the phone properly swapped and the proper data plan on the account with AT&T.

Any clues?
    12-03-10 03:30 PM
    No icon on your top bar of your screen? or what type of notification are you anticipating?
    12-03-10 03:43 PM
    I get no icon at all. I am hoping for something that tells me that I have a voicemail. Be it an envelope or a voicemail icon or something to let me know that someone left me a message.
    12-03-10 04:33 PM
    Apparently it is really messed up. Doing a live chat with an AT&T rep right now, and my whole voicemail had to be completely reset.
    12-03-10 05:52 PM
    Well, a trouble ticket was submitted by the rep. Cannot figure out why there is not a notification showing up.

Went back to my Youmail account, activated that, and now it works for Youmail. Good enough for me.
    12-03-10 07:43 PM
    I'm assuming you've removed the battery while the device is ON, waited a minute and replaced, right?
    12-03-10 07:50 PM
    I'm assuming you've removed the battery while the device is ON, waited a minute and replaced, right?
    6 times to be exact. Twice on my own, 4 times with the rep.

Youmail has me all set, so I am good. I don't mind using their service.
    12-03-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD