I hate the flip clock that is standard.

I am looking for nice automatic clock screen saver or App that could be used on my blackberry Torch.

The best one I have seen in the Glycine Watch screen saver for the iphone. It looks like this -

Is there ANYTHING like this - or any cool clock apps for the Torch.

Thank you!
    10-17-10 11:19 PM
    You can switch the clock to be an analog, digital, Flip or LCD Digital face using the options while in the clock app.
    10-17-10 11:39 PM
    I know that and it those are still boring basic clock. With the advanced OS that the torch has it is ABLE to do cool smooth moving automatic clocks and there should be apps or options for that. There has to be something out there for Torch users. I can't believe our only option is what came with the phone for the clock.
    10-18-10 06:40 AM
    Be patient. The device and OS are new. Existing applications are being updated daily as well as new ones created. If you want one that bad post in the 3rd party applications section and someone may just write an application for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 08:04 AM
    As "shansmi" said, you could post a request in the 3rd Party Applications section, or you could also post a request in the themes section. I love themes with big clocks so I downloaded the HTC Incredible theme by Ethemes. It might be worth checking out.
    10-18-10 08:46 AM
    As "shansmi" said, you could post a request in the 3rd Party Applications section, or you could also post a request in the themes section. I love themes with big clocks so I downloaded the HTC Incredible theme by Ethemes. It might be worth checking out.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to look at the themes, but mainly just looking for a clock app. Thanks again!
    10-18-10 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD