simple answer is MOST people WANT a lot of stuff they don't NEED or Know how to use.
    everytime i'm at Best Buy or Apple Store.. i hear the same "Wants" from kids and teenagers Wanting the fastest.latest and greatest laptop only to use it on Facebook and twitter...
    i feel sorry for their parents..
    Agreed.

10 char
    11-22-10 09:00 PM
    SnapScreen is easier to use for screenshots.
    Looks like SnapScreen is $2 in App World.
    I was offering ZonaSnap as a viable free screenshot app.

Personally if I were going to buy one, I'd just wait until next time QL goes on sale for half price at $2.49. That gives you Screen Capture and dozens of other functions�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 09:25 PM
    Before we had to go to the BIS site on a computer to do this.
    I know! I just double-checked: in BB6 the Email Setup app is just called Setup. No need for BIS site most of the time�

The icon is a BB with a cog on it.

11-22-10 09:29 PM
    Thanks for the tips on the screen shots. I would like to put some of my music that I have on my PC to my torch, How do I import? Via the BB Desktop application on my PC?
    11-25-10 05:24 PM
    Thanks for the tips on the screen shots. I would like to put some of my music that I have on my PC to my torch, How do I import? Via the BB Desktop application on my PC?
    Use the USB cord and put your device in Mass Storage Mode (Options, Memory, check turn mass storage mode on) and just put music into the folder called Music on the SDcard.
    11-25-10 06:22 PM
    Agreed.

10 char
    Don't agree... Some people (like myself) work long shifts and are on the road. My shortest shift is 24 hours and longest was 62 hours.

I like to do Serious web surfing and wish flash was able to be utilized by my BB. Yeah I have a laptop with wireless and could get a tablet... But I cannot always be on wifi and enjoy my unlimited 3g plan and surfing on my phone is good enough for me without using something bigger.

11-25-10 06:55 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD