Im currently typing this on my iphone3g but im happy to say i have just ordered a torch from rogers and should get it this coming week. Any advice i should have coming from an iphone? I have 15 days to return the device if im not happy with it but i really wanna like it lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 03:53 PM
    Enjoy it?

There really are no tips... Either you like it or you don't. I LOVE MY TORCH.

I always hated the iPhone. Again, it's a matter of personal preference.
    10-30-10 04:30 PM
    It all comes down to personal preference and only you can decide whether the Torch meets your needs best. Even though I had owned three RIM devices prior to the launch of the Torch, I tried my wife's i3Gs and found that I really missed the physical keyboard. I went the store and tried out the i4 and the Captivate. Both were amazing devices and I was tempted. I then quickly snapped back to the realization that I value the secure messaging and multi-tasking of RIM devices. With the Torch, the OS6 version .246 has made these priorities that much more profound and presents a world of customization and device management options. The new webkit browser is also a welcome change from prior stock RIM browsers. The touchscreen, trackpad and physical keyboard make the messaging and browsing more enjoyable and productive. When you do get your Torch, be patient with the learning curve and really give a thorough try. Test it out when you get and make sure that it passes your initial expectations from a functionality and build perspective. If it does not, return it. I have always had the best luck actually going into a store and testing the device before I buy and take it home. I made the mistake of not doing so when I bought a Moto Q9h and have no one else to blame for not testing the device first and complaining/ranting to AT&T about how they owe a decent smartphone.
    10-30-10 06:35 PM
    Enjoy! I love mine. I had 2 iPhones (3G and the iPhone 4) over this past summer after using Blackberry and am excited to be back on the Blackberry. Ive owned alot of Blackberrys over the years and I have to say that I love the Torch!
    10-30-10 07:19 PM
    I also love my torch. I've had it for a week and half, after selling my EVO. I love the battery life, physical keyboard, touchscreen, and the new web browser; and of course BBM!
    10-30-10 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD