Hello!

I just got a brand new Torch over the weekend as a replacement to one I dropped. I am having some issues that I have not had before. First, one of my contacts is reporting that all the texts I send her are blank. Haven't heard the same thing from anyone else. Second, my FB notifications do not always come through on the phone. Third, my red x delete key doesn't work all the time. Thoughts???

Is this a defective phone???

Anyone have any ideas???
    01-10-11 12:24 PM
    Sounds defective to me. I have none of these issues, although I don't use facebook, but the other 2 sounds like a defective device.

At the very least try a battery pull.

I would also try reloading the OS and doing a few battery pulls. If neither of these steps solves the issue's then by all means, take it back.
    01-10-11 12:27 PM
    Hello!

I just got a brand new Torch over the weekend as a replacement to one I dropped. I am having some issues that I have not had before. First, one of my contacts is reporting that all the texts I send her are blank. Haven't heard the same thing from anyone else. Second, my FB notifications do not always come through on the phone. Third, my red x delete key doesn't work all the time. Thoughts???

Is this a defective phone???

Anyone have any ideas???
    As homer1475 said, Try doing a wipe and reload of the OS, as to me it sounds like your problems could be software, not hardware, related. You can checkout the CrackBerry 101 on Reloading the OS on a device here.
    01-10-11 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD