My old DTM was working properly untill I mad an upgrade to V.2010, Bundle 21.
    Then I tried to uninstall some un needed languages ( which are not marked "Required") and some programs I installyed by myself , like sixtools, card games , but no way.
    It works, go to the device to read the new program list , and takes sometime, but then get back wit the same programs shown as installed on the list, and even still on my Torch, and working.
    May be I have to install the DTM again, but I do not know how to do it. The previous upgrade was done by the old DTM on line, so I do not have the big program itself.

Any advice ? Thnaks in advance
    12-28-10 03:28 AM
    I tried to uninstall some programs I installyed by myself , like sixtools, card games , but no way.
    It works, go to the device to read the new program list , and takes sometime, but then get back wit the same programs shown as installed on the list, and even still on my Torch, and working.
    I don't use Desktop Manager for stuff like this. I use DM to Backup (and Restore if something's gone wrong) and to Device Switch. (I don't sync;, I use the Loader file for loading OS's; I use Windows Explorer for manipulating media files.)

To uninstall apps/themes/games, it's easiest to delete them on the device.
    Here's my "guide" I posted about a month ago in a different thread:

They've made it is so simple now it hurts.

Method #1: Highlight the app on your Home Screen / App Screen / Folder, click your MENU key, select Delete.

Method #2
    a) OS 4.X: Go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications, scroll down to highlight app, click MENU, select Delete.
    b) OS 5.0: Go to Options > Applications, scroll down to highlight app, click MENU, select Delete.
    c) OS 6.0: Launch Universal Search or enter Options app, start typing "App," select Application Management, start typing name of app, highlight it, click MENU, select Delete.

Method #3: For apps downloaded from App World, open App World, open My World, scroll down to highlight app, click MENU, select Delete.

So pretty much you just find the app wherever, have the icon focus there, and choose Delete from the Menu.
    m.seif likes this.
    12-28-10 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD