Just wanted to say hey to all cb users out there. New to the bb scene with my bb torch and found this site while browsing for apps
    I look forward to being a contibuting member and look forward to and welcome any and. All suggestions and tips fo my new bb
    Thx in advance
    01-30-11 10:37 PM
    Welcome! Lots of useful info here. Ask questions, but search first. Most everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 10:41 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and to BB. That Torch is one fine phone. You may want to start with BB101, http://crackberry.com/blackberry-help, since you are new to BB. There is so much to learn to expand the experience. Have fun.
    01-31-11 07:25 AM
    Let me add my welcome to the forum. This place is a virtual treasure trove of information and help for getting maximum use out of your BB phone.
    01-31-11 08:25 AM
    Welcome my friend Hope you enjoy your new torch, its really a wonderful phone!
    I just got mine about a month ago, and I'm lovin' it!
    01-31-11 08:56 AM
    Hello! Always glad to have another crackberry aboard!
    This is a wonderful site with amazing people and information. Hope you Love your Torch too!
    01-31-11 04:44 PM
    Welcome. I think you'll really like it here at CB.

01-31-11 06:23 PM
    welcome to cb and the torch! You will find a wealth of iNfo and knowledgeable cb'ers on this site. Its like a one stop shopping mall.

02-01-11 05:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD