What better way to post my 100th post by saying this: I LOVE MY NEW TORCH LIKE I'VE NEVER LOVED ANYTHING BEFORE.

This phone is crazy sick, absolutely nothing to complain about, everything works perfect, and suits everything I can think of.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-09-10 12:38 PM
    I've had my Torch now for a week and love it.
    Still finding a lot of features day by day.

I came from a BB Pearl so this is a large step for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 03:29 PM
    Loving my new Torch! What a difference! Im so glad to see 300+ MB available vs. 15 MB available on my Storm

still learning after a few days of playing...lots to take in lol
    10-13-10 01:50 PM
    If I could add one tip to new Torch owners.

Don't be afraid to open and close the slider by pressing your thumb onto the screen. It's too much of a pain to try to open it with your thumb below the optical sensor.
    10-13-10 02:49 PM
    Just walked out of the ATT store with my new 9800, good bye 9700 you were a good companion.
    10-13-10 05:58 PM
    new torch user here, cant seem to put it down!
    10-13-10 11:08 PM
    there is nothing this phone cannot do...too bad I cannot last more than a day without having to recharge it...I do use it a lot though
    10-14-10 02:37 PM
    Iv only had mine two days and I love it so easy to navigate around the phone great for a new bb user like me! Love it

10-14-10 03:42 PM
    Second day with my Torch and I am very pleased. I'm still getting used to navigating the internet with the touch screen and can't type for the life of me on the virtual keyboard. Thank goodness for the physical keyboard!

A bit disappointed with the camera, especially for video capture, but maybe I need to play around with the settings a bit more.

I look forward to discovering more and more with this phone. I haven't even looked into adding any new apps yet. That should be fun.
    10-15-10 10:56 AM
    I'm a little torn. I love my torch but am on my third one. My first day the b button was stuck so I replaced it but then my screens icons wouldn't open but my friend didn't kinda fix it I wouldve had my third device that day. I got my third one yesterday cuz I was noticing glitches even before yesterday where my menu wasn't scrolling to the proper direction so I would have to restart it. I'm hoping this one now good enough where I won't switch devices. Rogers will be gettim an earfull today. Anyone else run into problems?

10-15-10 11:47 AM
    I've had my Torch for about a month now and I have to say that I am liking it more and more as I get more into it. I switched from a 9700 Bold. I still think the 9700 is great. I really missed it at first. However, the more I use the Torch, the more I like it. I'm hanging on to my 9700 though as a back up and also because I'm dying to see how OS 6 will work on it.
    10-15-10 12:21 PM
    hey guys,

my bbm all of a sudden stopped showing my friends recent updates. i tried playing with the setting in the options of bbm but still nothing. i did a hard and soft reboot and still nothing. am i missing something here? is there a way to turn the recent update notifications back on?
    10-15-10 02:19 PM
    I've had my Torch for about a month and love it more and more everyday. I came from a Curve 8310 so this is a big upgrade for me. I really don't have any complaints!! : )

10-16-10 12:49 PM
    I don't care what you people say!! I love this damn phone
    10-16-10 03:31 PM
    Got my torch on release day in canada , was at the store an hour after they opened and love my new torch. Quite a step up from the 8220 flip i had before.
    10-16-10 11:47 PM
    I've had my Torch for a month now. In fact, today is the last day that I can return it for a refund if I want to. Yesterday, I switched back to my 9700 just to see if I missed it enough to go back to it. There's no way I can go back. I love the 9700 and will keep it as a backup, but the Torch is a great phone. I have not experienced any problems. My Torch is very solid - no wobble when the slider is open or closed. It took me a while to get comfortable with the touch screen but I'm certain I made the right decision when I decided to go with the Torch. All in all, the Torch does everything I need a smartphone to do and then some. Now, I am in no way an expert as many of you are, but it works for me.
    10-17-10 09:53 AM
    My upgrade isn't 'till next week but I asked the Manager of the store if I could upgrade early AND still get the full upgrade.. The manager was hott! Anyway, she said she could override the bill and honor the full upgrade.

Now I'm with a brand new Torch! Big upgrade for me from an iPhone 2G. My wife's got the iPhone 4 but I wouldn't want to trade with her. This is my very first BlackBerry and it's awesome!
    10-18-10 04:16 AM
    I am now into my second week with my Torch, it joined us in Canada a few weeks ago. I am loving it. I jumped over from a Windows HTC phone. The only issue I have had is the volume when listening to podcasts on my phone or headphones. I need to find an app or setting (outside of audio boost - which I have already selected) to increase the volume.

I couldn't have imagined loving the phone as much as I do.
    10-18-10 08:51 AM
    First this is great site full of knowledge, big BB fan.

I have a question not sure where to direct it, but how does one enter a subject line when texting on the Torch? I understand for standard SMS text, there is not a subject line, but for an MMS text how would someone enter an actual subject line? When I send a MMS text, the subject line is the name of the file being sent. Thanks in advance.
    10-20-10 03:47 PM
    Got my torch for a couple of days now and LOVING IT !
    10-22-10 11:49 AM
    Got my torch a couple of days ago as well
    upgraded from a 9700 and i love it
    very responsive and doesnt lag at all (6.0.0.246 was on it when i bought it)
    overall great phone!!
    10-22-10 04:50 PM
    Hey guys,This is my Torch & HS-500
    10-24-10 01:59 PM
    Bought mine three days ago at the Rogers store (retail price, not upgrade, ouchhhhh) Made in Mexico 5, pre-loaded with OS 6.0.246, no wobbles.
    10-24-10 08:16 PM
    Got my Torch on 10/14 and am amazed how much better it is than my old Jack. Love the ease of use, the OS6 and have had no problems with it. It came with the .246 loaded. Should have switched to BB a long time ago.

10-25-10 02:14 PM
    Well, today I will also be a proud owner of a Blackberry Torch, cant wait to get my hands on it!!!
    10-26-10 02:52 AM
327 ... 11121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD