I just bought the torch last night. I had a bold for over 2 years. My problem is that I always seem to hit the network icon and have turned myself off the network a few times. why is that an option? I don't know about this.
    01-17-11 05:09 PM
    This has always been an option on BB. It's for people that want to turn off the network or data connections for some reason (usually traveling).
    01-17-11 05:17 PM
    you may want to try some locking software personally i use pattern lock there is berry slider as well so you have options check appworld. The same thing used to happen to me but since i started using pattern lock no issues.
    01-17-11 05:40 PM
    I ended up using a different theme because I did the same thing a lot. Its in a nice spot to hit with your finger as you're putting it into your holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 06:29 PM
    when you say you use a different theme, do you mean like downloading the iphone4 theme or something like that? pattern lock kind of scares me. it looks too complicated.
    01-18-11 09:29 AM
    +1 on the theme suggestion. Since installing a new theme I have never accidentally pressed the network app.

Have a look around here for torch theme's:

Torch 9800 Themes

some are free but most are payed(from .99 to 5.99$). I personally have found any theme by BBT to be the best, in my own opinion.
    mins7 likes this.
    01-18-11 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD