I just got a new Torch two days ago and I'm trying to setup my universty emal wth it but nothing I try with work. The account is an Outlook Web Access accound. The email ends with @student.gsu.edu and after I try to set it up once it says the account can not be verfied or something and then makes me fill out a longer form with Email Address, Password, Outlook Web Access URL, Username, and Mailbox name. I tried making the url student.gsu.edu but it says to pick a valid web access url..
    Any help would ne greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 10:12 AM
    Web Access URL is gonna be how you would access your school email from something via Microsoft Outlook Web Access. You will need to find out the Web Access URL as well as ther mailbox name used as usually students and staff have different mailbox names.
    01-17-11 11:03 AM
    Here's the instructions for Duq U ... you may need to contact your university and ask if it's different
    01-17-11 11:31 AM
    The university I attend changed their email system to a Google hosted one and my blackberry won't work on it. They said they don't support student smartphones only faculty. They said the only workaround is to access the account and forward it to an account that will work on the blackberry.
    01-20-11 07:41 AM
    I forward my school emails to gmail. There should be a forward feature on your email account.
    01-20-11 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD