I'm not usually a novice but I'm having a really hard time finding the autoloader leaks for a Torch 9810 AT&T. Please help? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my BB Slider using Tapatalk.
    06-30-14 06:14 PM
    I'm sorry in advance for having to ask... but are you just kidding?

IF you're serious, what's your current OS and which do you want?
    06-30-14 06:28 PM
    I'm sorry in advance for having to ask... but are you just kidding?

IF you're serious, what's your current OS and which do you want?
    I'm on 7.0.0 bundle 1355.

Um. I really don't make a point to pull legs. My Z10 died and I didn't like the Z30 or Q10... So I got an older Torch to play with! I guess I just want the newest leak. Whatever was the last one released I guess?

So... I haven't ever used leaked OS's on older BlackBerrys. I'm sorry.

I feel kind of embarassed for asking.

Elite1 likes this.
    06-30-14 06:47 PM
    You should be fine with the latest 9810 OS: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...one-uk-904041/

Although hybrids are where it's at. Here's one of the popular ones: http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...evices-736988/
    Septembersrain and zocster like this.
    06-30-14 06:59 PM
    You should be fine with the latest 9810 OS: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...one-uk-904041/

Although hybrids are where it's at. Here's one of the popular ones: http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...evices-736988/
    Thank you so much!

06-30-14 07:31 PM
    I'm on 7.0.0 bundle 1355.

Um. I really don't make a point to pull legs. My Z10 died and I didn't like the Z30 or Q10... So I got an older Torch to play with! I guess I just want the newest leak. Whatever was the last one released I guess?

So... I haven't ever used leaked OS's on older BlackBerrys. I'm sorry.

I feel kind of embarassed for asking.
    Sorry! I wasn't trying to embarrass you!
    We didn't use to call the BBOS builds "autoloaders" and you had the bad timing of posting that after someone recently made a similarly phrased joke elsewhere. Again, I'm really sorry!
    anon721037 and Septembersrain like this.
    07-01-14 11:20 AM
    Sorry! I wasn't trying to embarrass you!
    We didn't use to call the BBOS builds "autoloaders" and you had the bad timing of posting that after someone recently made a similarly phrased joke elsewhere. Again, I'm really sorry!
    Oh! I understand now. I never used to use different OS's on my older Curves or my Style. Out of the loop.

The first Torch I got I have to send it back but I have another one on the way. ^_^

Is there a walk through for installing these leaks on here? Is it similar to the way you load one on a Z10?

Thank you again!

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.
    07-01-14 11:43 AM
    Oh! I understand now. I never used to use different OS's on my older Curves or my Style. Out of the loop.

The first Torch I got I have to send it back but I have another one on the way. ^_^

Is there a walk through for installing these leaks on here? Is it similar to the way you load one on a Z10?

Thank you again!

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.
    Like so:
    *Download and install the OS to your PC (it's a .exe file)
    *Delete vendor.xml ( http://www.blackberryos.com/blackber...-xml-file.html )
    *Open BlackBerry Desktop Software
    *Plug in your phone
    *Check for updates

Posted via CB10
    Septembersrain likes this.
    07-01-14 11:45 AM

No it's not much like loading a BB10 OS. Also you'll need to have BlackBerry Desktop Software installed. (Frequently referred to as DM for its previous name Desktop Manager.) Do NOT use DM to actually load the OS, but it includes drivers your PC needs to connect with a BBOS device.

Here's the install guide I posted in the thread Thurask linked above:
    OS Install Guide for Torch 9810 OS 7.1.0.1033

There are a few numbers associated with every OS: Package version, Application version, Platform version, etc. We use the Application version when referring to a particular BBOS.

PS You are getting a Torch 9810 right? BBOS releases are device specific. If not, the link for the latest release is probably a Sticky Thread in sub-forum for each device. Instructions are the same however.

PPS Bookmark this link:
    BlackBerry - Desktop & Device Software Download Sites for BlackBerry users - US

That site is all the the official BBOS downloads, broken down by carrier. You kind of have to know what you're looking for, but it's all there.
    Septembersrain likes this.
    07-01-14 01:00 PM