Press and hold your menu untell app manger pops up. See and shut down unused apps. Its way too easy to accidently get apps running w/ this thing. That's how smooth the os and cpu is on this thing. Laying on my console in my truck I've started a few apps not meaning to. Only found out by noticing my batt drain quickly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 06:16 PM
    I'll do that. Thanks.
    Tucker, out of curiosity, if you don't own a Torch, why do you spend so much time on Crackberry bashing the phone?

I'm not saying you should stop, by any means. I'm just really curious why someone would spend their spare time constantly trying to bash a product they don't own.
    10-06-10 07:27 PM
    Tucker, out of curiosity, if you don't own a Torch, why do you spend so much time on Crackberry bashing the phone?

I'm not saying you should stop, by any means. I'm just really curious why someone would spend their spare time constantly trying to bash a product they don't own.
    Not owning one doesn't mean that I don't have access to one. I am very familiar with the Torch. Thank you.
    10-07-10 07:22 AM
    Well then, it obviously isn't a requirement to be a dooshbag.
    Thank you.
    10-07-10 07:23 AM
    Not owning one doesn't mean that I don't have access to one. I am very familiar with the Torch. Thank you.
    The question remains, why do continually feel the need to voice your opinion? It's like you are on some sort of crusade.
    10-07-10 07:34 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD