hey all
    i got a 9800 torch blackberry today at morning i connected it to my computer to add some new songs and when i disconnected da music and pictures are not showing
    on computer they show but on bb there is absolutely nth
    I tried everything pleaaaaaaaaaaase help

Thank you in advance
    06-11-11 04:22 PM
    This is ALSO happening to me!! What I found out is you can find the pics and music by going into your Media folder, then press Menu/ Explore/ Show Hidden/ and then depending on where your media is stored either go into Device Memory or Media Card, and in one of the files you'll find your media. My camera is also storing pics in these hidden folders, WTF?!?!
    06-13-11 08:45 AM
    my mates having the same problem sort of, the device is saying "media card fatal error" and he can't get into the media card.
    06-13-11 09:01 AM
    my mates having the same problem sort of, the device is saying "media card fatal error" and he can't get into the media card.
    And can he see what's on the media card when it's hooked up to the computer? I presume the repair option didn't work first. Then on the DM create a back up, then reformat the media card and re-install all the files.
    06-13-11 09:03 AM
    And can he see what's on the media card when it's hooked up to the computer? I presume the repair option didn't work first. Then on the DM create a back up, then reformat the media card and re-install all the files.
    He don't have a PC/Laptop i'm gonna have a look at it for him tomorrow, i'll do what you said and get back to you.
    06-13-11 09:14 AM
    hi,

i wonder if someone can help.

i took my card out of my blackberry 9700 today ( probably the first time ever) and copied some music files onto it from my PC. When inserted the card back, not only it doesnt have the new music file, it is now also missing the music and picsture i had before.

When i put this card back in laptop, i see that everything is there, but it just wont show up under " Media" anymore..

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
    12-10-11 10:27 AM
    hi,

my blackberry phone is not showing any folder. no photo, video, music, but when i connect in my computer it's showing everything. but the all folder are shown as shortcut folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
    12-12-13 09:46 AM
    What model is it?
    12-14-13 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD