10-03-10 08:14 PM
1,372 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Argh! I just started a new assignment with the federal public service. although I work out of Saskatoon, my position is technically in Winnipeg. Winnipeg is similarly the location from which my Director works.

Anyhoo...he called me today and wanted to have a meeting with me at 9:00 by telephone FRIDAY MORNING!!! ARGH!!! Anyone who has ever worked for the federal public service knows first hand that all telephone calls seem to last at least 2 hours....D'oh!

I only hope that there is a Torch left for me when finally I run my a$$ over to the store.
    09-21-10 08:08 PM
    Hahaha I work for federal too. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 08:11 PM

Of course you do! You live in Winnipeg :P Can you share which Department you're with?
    09-21-10 08:18 PM
    Public health agency

09-21-10 08:39 PM

i want to work with the federal gov't
    09-21-10 08:46 PM
    @ Mikey

Go Check out the Telus site and look at the page where the Torch is. If you look at most popular phones, The Torch is now in the middle and the "new" Bubble is no longer there ... hmmmmmmmm
    ya it has been like that all day
    i have been wondering that myself, i think the reason it is in the middle is cause it has moved up the popularity list (being 3rd most popular among all the smartphones) but thats all i got
    09-21-10 08:52 PM
    i guess .. meh .. I notice lil things like that lol
    09-21-10 08:55 PM
    telus news anyone? gelzz? im going to bestbuy to get mine friday! its pre orderd for telus so i hope they have it!
    09-21-10 08:57 PM
    I hope so too .. i mean from what i wrote today about my co workers wife that she got an order from Best buy and was told to me that they've been shipped to best buy and should be gettin them sometime this week.
    Also I spoke to someone today @ best buy asking if they heard anythin new and or got any shipment. Her response was that they're still waiting sometime this week for the shipment and that no word of the release date wether or not this friday or next friday oct 1st. Thats all i know for now.

But ya I pre ordered as well. Where's your order ?
    09-21-10 09:02 PM
    i live in Hamilton so i ordered here. I know your in t-dot so there's probably nuff spots to hit up there. when i called last there were only a few that had pre ordered on each carrier. i so hope its there friday i have a funny feeling they know they will have it on friday.
    09-21-10 09:07 PM
    called best buy they said the oct 1st
    09-21-10 09:09 PM
    I'm almost 97% sure I won't be gettiing the phone friday but I'm gonna go and try

09-21-10 09:11 PM
    called best buy they said the oct 1st
    No way! Their website still says 24th!
    09-21-10 09:12 PM
    No way! Their website still says 24th!
    nope says coming soon.....
    09-21-10 09:14 PM
    Oh my! It now says coming soon on your choice of network!!!
    Best Buy Mobile - Best Buy Canada
    09-21-10 09:15 PM
    One being held for me as soon as it enters his store by a managerial friend of mine! Can't wait!!
    09-21-10 09:17 PM
    i called best buy today too and they said they are hoping the 24th. we will get different answers every time we call. they dont know much more than we do.
    09-21-10 09:19 PM
    comin soon
    09-21-10 09:24 PM
    Try checking the Best Buy website this Thursday evening. I remember when the Tour came out, I was clicking around the site the day before it was suppose to be launched and it showed in stock. I went down to the store and they sold it to me even though they said it wasn't suppose to be released until the next day.
    09-21-10 09:46 PM
    Will do

I can't wait lol hahahahahaha
    09-21-10 09:51 PM
    Well I have something to look forward too tomorrow, Ill be recieving my accessories for my torch tomorrow . Now i just need the damm phone all these accessories is just gonna make me want it more lol.
    ordered OEM Holster, OEM charging pod, OEM car charger, and 2 Blackberry OEM Mini-USB (Female) to Micro-USB (Male) Adapter. I have tons of mini usb chargers. these adapters seem to be the best bet. All thanks to the crackberry canada store!!!
    09-21-10 11:02 PM
    Ok guys not to scare anyone but.. I called this girl I deal with at a rogers store and asked her to update me on the Torch. She said they still aren't able to order the amount of phones they need for there store. She said usually when the ordering becomes available the phones arrive the following monday. She said her guess was its going to be delayed.

Lets all hope Rogers pulls off a miracle and actually spends money on same day shipping! haha cheap ********.
    09-22-10 12:47 AM
    Let's hope it's this friday 9/3 hold tight it's gonna be a bumpy ride !
    09-22-10 04:10 AM
    QUESITON !
    Has anyone botherd to look at any Wierless Wave store ???
    I was walking to work this morning, walking through the Path DT and I noticed this Wierless wave store that had a POSTER yes POSTER of the TORCH saying Coming soon. But we All knew about the "Comin Soon Sh*t" Right ?!?
    BUT - have you noticed that there hasnt' been any advertisement/Poster of the TORCH at any Local ROGERS/BELL/TELUS stores.
    I dunno maybe other places but I hanv't seen any, Have you ?
    09-22-10 06:15 AM
    QUESITON !
    Has anyone botherd to look at any Wierless Wave store ???
    I was walking to work this morning, walking through the Path DT and I noticed this Wierless wave store that had a POSTER yes POSTER of the TORCH saying Coming soon. But we All knew about the "Comin Soon Sh*t" Right ?!?
    BUT - have you noticed that there hasnt' been any advertisement/Poster of the TORCH at any Local ROGERS/BELL/TELUS stores.
    I dunno maybe other places but I hanv't seen any, Have you ?
    You're right Gelzz!.. If there were any ads printed, my company would be doing them (Bell and Rogers) but there's been nothing.. Weird
    09-22-10 06:20 AM
1,372 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD