I know THN is a very good mobile BBRY App but for now, just to get by, have you tried the NHL Mobile site or The Score Mobile?
    I just looked into NHL Mobile. They have a new US BB app called NHL Ice Time 2010, but it says it's not available on my device or for my carrier. Looks like it's for Verizon, not ATT, which takes the Torch out of the running. Maybe some of you on Bell will have better luck.

I am using The Score Mobile. It's a very good all-around sports app, but it's just not the same. I keep hoping that my fav Canadian app will get on the same page with my fav Canadian phone maker, especially now that Canadian consumers are part of the mix

What's the world coming to when Canadians don't share their national sport with us
    10-02-10 01:39 PM
    Still loving mine. A lot of people I know now want to go out and buy it

As far as the wiggle. I have a small amount but its actually less then the screen on my old storm so its not an issue

Also did the device switch wizard and it worked no problem dtm 6 gives you the option to choose if you want the apps or not so I choose no and everything works great. Its nice to have a real keyboard again picture quality is awesome and I have over 270 mb left and have not had to do a battery pull since I bought it which is unusual cause my storm needed it constantly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 01:56 PM
    Finally got mine after calling a ridiculous number of stores including rogers plus. Even they would not sell to me wihout a contract. Finally what must have been the 15th store I called, in a very deserted mall,the guy was morethan happy to sell me one. Well worth the hassle!

10-02-10 02:45 PM
    Still loving mine. A lot of people I know now want to go out and buy it
    As far as the wiggle. I have a small amount but its actually less then the screen on my old storm so its not an issue

Also did the device switch wizard and it worked no problem dtm 6 gives you the option to choose if you want the apps or not so I choose no and everything works great. Its nice to have a real keyboard again picture quality is awesome and I have over 270 mb left and have not had to do a battery pull since I bought it which is unusual cause my storm needed it constantly

Same here, I'm heading out shortly to hunt one down. I'm seeing a lot of people jumping ship from the iphone in my area, quite a few iphone kijiji f/s ads.
    10-02-10 03:02 PM
    Can't seem to find a store with a Torch in Toronto. Any suggestions?
    10-03-10 11:05 AM
    I had tried the stores in the financial district and none had any on Thursday. Got mine from Bramalea City Centre..they had tons left

10-03-10 11:08 AM
    I had tried the stores in the financial district and none had any on Thursday. Got mine from Bramalea City Centre..they had tons left

Thanks for the tip but they are already sold out too...
    10-03-10 11:18 AM
    My friend works at a dealer in Vaughan and they've got stock. Not sure if that's too far?
    10-03-10 11:28 AM
    Also, if you are a Best Buy rewards zone member you can get 2500 points for activating a Torch at Best Buy before October 7th. I'm contemplating doing this.
    10-03-10 11:36 AM
    Also, if you are a Best Buy rewards zone member you can get 2500 points for activating a Torch at Best Buy before October 7th. I'm contemplating doing this.
    Just make sure you call the store first! Depending on the carrier your looking for. As of Friday Best Buy's throughout Canada had very few Roger's phones.. if any.. Telus had the largest amount of stock, also the least amount of pre orderes..
    10-03-10 11:42 AM
    My friend works at a dealer in Vaughan and they've got stock. Not sure if that's too far?
    Which store in Vaughan?
    10-03-10 12:09 PM
    ^^^
    ya the best buy in woodbridge when got i mine on thursday only had the amount of torches for people who pre-ordered. Reason why i know this is as i was picking up mine a customer asked the rep i was dealing if they had anymore torches left and wanted to buy one out right cause he was very unhappy with his iphone!!! sucka shouldnt have bought it in the first place. loser!! now you wait!!!haha
    10-03-10 12:14 PM
    Is this phone selling out?

10-03-10 12:19 PM
    Telus is only getting a few units daily, some stores are getting 2 deliveries per day
    but still only a few Torches per delivery........
    10-03-10 12:27 PM
    For everyone having trouble finding them, don't forget Walmart carries cell phones! I walked into a walmart mid afternoon Friday and got one, they had 2 left and they only got 4 in their shipment.
    10-03-10 12:49 PM
    My Wal-Mart wouldn't sell without a contract either
    10-03-10 03:12 PM
    I ended up going to a dealer in a small mall in Toronto and convinced them to sell me the phone outright.
    10-03-10 03:35 PM
    Hey guys just wondering if anyones had problems with their touchpad mines been a bit un responsive at times and laggy, my friend that purchased his thursday morning has had similar issue..I'm thinking of taking it in and getting it exchanged

10-03-10 04:59 PM
    Hey guys just wondering if anyones had problems with their touchpad mines been a bit un responsive at times and laggy, my friend that purchased his thursday morning has had similar issue..I'm thinking of taking it in and getting it exchanged

Why are you ALWAYS double or even triple posting the same thing in numerous threads? Posting once about the same topic is enough because it just clutters up the forum
    10-03-10 05:46 PM
    I think it is a common interface problem when you go from using the touch screen to the trackpad, at least, that's how I got it pinpointed
    10-03-10 05:51 PM
    I double post so I can see the different responses I get from different people sometimes posts don't get answered so I post them in different threads

10-03-10 07:39 PM
    My Wal-Mart wouldn't sell without a contract either

this worked for me, Tell Client care that you want the TORCH and was wondering if you could ad a promo (Something like Month to Month) on my profile so I can buy out the phone.

See what takes you there cause that worked for me and I got it on Launch Date
    10-03-10 08:14 PM
1,372 ... 535455
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD